Feeasy Disclosure and Consent to Electronic Receipt of Loan Disclosures and Electronic Contracting (“Esign Act Consent”)
You understand that in order to submit a credit application to and engage in loans and related transactions with Lenders and their service providers, (“we”, “us”, or “our”) and to view and retain a copy of the related notices, disclosures, agreements, authorizations, acknowledgements, terms and conditions, and other documents during the course of our relationship with you (collectively, “Disclosures”) you must consent to receive Disclosures and engage in transactions and enter into contracts and agreements electronically. Described below are the terms and conditions for providing Disclosures to, and transacting business with you electronically. Please read the information below carefully and thoroughly. You acknowledge and agree that we may provide you with the Disclosures in electronic format, and that we are not required to send a paper document to you, unless and until you withdraw your consent as described below.
All Disclosures that we provide to you in electronic format will be provided either (i) via e-mail; or (ii) by access to our online platform.
- GETTING PAPER COPIES. You may request from us a paper copy of any Disclosure that we have provided or made available to you electronically without charge, provided that such request is made within a reasonable time after we first provided the Disclosure to you. To request paper copies, you must send an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject line “Paper Loan Document Request” and in the body of the e-mail you must state your e-mail address, full name, US Postal address, and telephone number. Please also specify (in the body of the email) which previously provided Disclosure you are requesting in paper copy. Alternatively, if you would like a paper copy of all loan origination documents (including origination Disclosures and borrower promissory note agreement) please request “All loan origination documents” in paper copy. Requesting paper copies, as specified above, does not remove your previously provided consent to receive electronic Disclosures. To withdraw your consent to receive any future Disclosures in electronic format, please follow the instructions below under “Withdrawing your consent.”
- SCOPE OF CONSENT. This Esign Act Consent applies to all interactions online concerning you and the third party lender, and includes those interactions conducted on any mobile device, including phones, smart-phones, and tablet. This Esign Act Consent authorizes the third party lender to process your information and interact with you electronically. The lender may also send you notices electronically related to transactions and interactions with you. Disclosures may be provided online at our or the third party lenders’ websites, and may be provided by e-mail.
- WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT. You may withdraw your consent to receive Disclosures electronically by following the instructions below. If you have a pending loan request through us, withdrawing your consent will terminate your loan request. You may withdraw your consent to receive future Disclosures electronically by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of “Withdraw electronic consent” and in the body of the email, state your full name, US Postal Address, email address, and telephone number. After you are matched with a Lender or their service providers, you are free to withdraw your consent with the Lender and/or their service providers to receive any future Disclosures in electronic format. However, if you withdraw consent before any funds are disbursed, you may be prevented from obtaining a loan from the Lender or through their service provider. Withdrawing your consent does not apply to disclosures that were previously provided to you. Withdrawing your consent may slow the speed at which services can be delivered services to you. Your withdrawal of consent will be effective only after a reasonable period of time to process your request.
- CHANGE IN YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS OR OTHER CONTACT INFORMATION. To ensure you receive all Disclosures in a timely manner, you agree to promptly notify us of any change in your email address or home mailing address. To let us know of a change in your e-mail address, within our borrower portal, go to “Account Settings”. At our discretion, we may treat your failure to provide us with a valid e-mail address or the malfunction of a previously valid e-mail address as a withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic documents.
- REQUIRED HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE . In order to access and retain Disclosures electronically, you must satisfy the following computer hardware and software requirements: access to the Internet; an email account and related software capable of receiving email through the Internet; supported Web browsing software (Chrome version 32.0 or higher, Firefox version 26.0 or higher, Internet Explorer version 8.0 or higher, or Safari version 7.0 or higher); and hardware capable of running this software. To ensure access and optimal printing of your loan documents in PDF format, you must have Adobe Reader. To install the free version of Adobe Reader, click here. Additional Mobile Technology Requirements. If you are accessing our site and the Disclosures electronically via a mobile device (such as a smart phone, tablet, and the like), in addition to the above requirements you must make sure that you have software on your mobile device that allows you to print and save the Disclosures presented to you during the application process. These applications can be found for most mobile devices in the device’s respective “app store”. If you do not have these capabilities on your mobile device, please access our site through a device that provides these capabilities. Telephone Disclosure and Consent. If you access our site and the Disclosures via a mobile device, or provide us with a telephone number that is a mobile phone number, by accessing through or providing your mobile phone number, you consent to receipt of information calls and text messages made by us or our service providers or any lender on your loan to provide services to you related to your loan request, application or loan, if approved and funded. You agree we may use automatic dialing systems and prerecorded calls to this number and any number you provide to us. Your mobile provider may charge message and data rates.
- FEDERAL LAW. All Disclosures we provide to you in either electronic or paper format will be considered “in writing”. You should print or download for your records a copy of this ESIGN Act Consent and any other Disclosures. You agree and we both intend the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act to apply to (i) this ESIGN Act Consent and (ii) our ability to conduct business with you by electronic means.
TERMINATION/CHANGES. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to provide you with any Disclosures in paper format and to discontinue electronic provision of Disclosures at any time. We will provide you with notice of any such termination or change as required by law.
- ACKNOWLEDGING YOUR ACCESS AND CONSENT TO RECEIVE MATERIALS ELECTRONICALLY AND TO CONDUCT BUSINESS ELECTRONICALLY. You agree to these terms of this ESIGN Act Consent and: (i) confirm your consent to receive Disclosures in electronic format and conduct transactions electronically; (ii) affirmatively demonstrate your ability to access and read, and also print or save, this ESIGN Act Consent and the Disclosures or any related documents and communications; (iii) confirm that you have provided a valid e-mail address at which we can send electronic Disclosures to you; (iv) have access to software and hardware that satisfies the above requirements; (v) agree to the terms and conditions of this ESIGN Act Consent including the telephone consent above; and (vi) by clicking the box referencing this ESIGN Act Consent, you affix your electronic signature to this ESIGN Act Consent.